cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Datasources for infosources 0FC_OP_01and 0FC_CI_01 is missing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

I am currently going to implement the module EC_CS Consolidation for BW. My BW system is BW 3.0B and R/3 system is 4.6C.

I could not find the datasources that are to be mapped to the infosources 0FC_OP_01and 0FC_CI_01. Does it exist in R/3 system or BW system? Please help to provide information on how to go about activating these datasources.

I have searched the SAP online help documents, SAP notes and SDN for information on these objects but could not find any details on where to get the datasources activated. Mostly are just threads on solving issues on these datasources and not about how and where to get the datasources.

Thanks.

Regards,

Shunhui.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have discovered that FI-CA is not installed in our R/3 system

that's why we don't have data sources 0FC_CI_01, 0FC_OP_01 and others

Problem is SOLVED

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shunhui,

First goto RSA3 transaction, then enter your DS name &click on Extract data. If the DS is not present, it will give you a message that Datasource not present.

If it is present in RSA3, then goto RSA6 transaction & check if your DS is present & is in Active stage. If not, activate it by selecting your DS.

After that come to BW side. In the left pane, goto Source system--> select your source system. Then navigate to DataSource in the left pane & search for your DS. Now you will be able to see your Datasource

Hope it is clear now!

Regards,

Pavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

clarification: this datasource is not presented in RSA5 list for activation, that's why I am asking

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Igor,

Are you able to see the Datasource in RSA3?

If it is present in RSA3, then you should be able to see that in RSA5..

Regards,

Pavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

No, it is not presented in RSA3, RSA5 and RSA6

Should I check some versions of installed components?

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all!

I have the same problem: how to activate in R/3 system datasource 0FC_OP_01?

I have read pages by the links above, but didn't understand how they are connected to the topic?

Also I have found article "Extraction and Reporting of FI-CA: Open Items Data In SAP-BI" (http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/index?rid=/library/uuid/a9996115-0b01-0010-b2b2-d9de0170a425 ), but this didn't help

On help.sap.com I have found words that some special activities should be done to activate this data source, but without details (http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_04/helpdata/EN/5d/56f23a4453c316e10000000a114084/content.htm )

Please, help me with this data source!