cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Datasource for Delivery Document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All.

There are two data sources 2LIS_11_V_SSL (Sales Document : Order Delivery) and the other is 2LIS_12_VCITM (Delivery Item Data).

Both data sources are providing information related to the delivery 2LIS_11_V_SSL contain the fields Sales Document, Sales Item, Delivery and Delivery number which is enough for generating information related to deliveries, then what is the benefit or use of 2LIS_12_VCITM.

Can you please guide that for making DSO for deliveries which data source to be use.

Please explain little more about the boths

Kind regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member188011
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Zeeshan:

The selection of the DataSource depends on the business requirements (the type of Analysis they need to perform).

2LIS_11_V_SSL

u2022 Plan/Actual Comparison of Sales Quantities (B94)

u2022 Delivery Service Analysis (B33)

u2022 Booking Billing Backlog Analysis (I34)

2LIS_12_VCITM

u2022 Sales Analysis (SAA)

For detailed information please take a look at SAP Best Practices (Scenario Documentation and Building Blocks)

Open this URL: http://help.sap.com/bp_bw370/html/index.htm

Click "Preconfigured Scenarios" link

Click on the Links to navigate on the different available scenarios and to see the documents you can download (Technical Documentation > Configuration Guide)

*Customer Relationship Management

-- Sales Analysis

-- Cross-Functional Analysis: Financial and Sales Data

-- Booking Billing Backlog Analysis

-- Sales Planning

-- Scheduling Agreements Analysis

-- CRM Analytics

Regards,

Francisco Milán.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Francisco for the information but i already know about the best practices and used data source but my question wast that what is the benefit of using 2LIS_12_VCITM over 2LIS_11_V_SSL for knowing the deliever quanitty.

The only diffrence which come to my mind is that we did not get Material and Customer information in 2LIS_11_V_SSL so we cannot report in detail for delivery senario please correct me if i am wrong.

regards,

Answers (0)