cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Datasource extraction problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guys,

I am trying to extract data from these 3 datasources: 2LIS_08TRFKP, 2LIS_08TRFKZ and 2LIS_08TRTK. When i filled the setup tables i was able to extract data from two of them, but i still get "0 records" in RSA3 for 2LIS_08TRTK.Is there any reason why i cannot extract data from this particular datasource? Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

No Data, the only reason it could be.

or try to fill setup tables again, and aslo check you have transfered the corresponding DS (RSA5).

Message was edited by: BI Project

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I have a problem this extractor!!!

Somebody already had problems with registers duplicates in this extractor? Because I have one another extractor (2LIS_08TRTLP) that my primary key is the same one for the extractor (2LIS_08TRFKZ) and is not with these problems.

I already made the tests in the RSA3 and there these data are duplicates.

Tks so much

Roberto

edwin_harpino
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

based on this link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/5e/16b41e56e8874186642683253f1583/frameset.htm

the source table is MCCOMVTTK, can you find any records in this table (se16) ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Did you check that the data is there in the underlying application tables for that particular datasource?

Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes i checked in Se16 and there is data in the underlying tables.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ravi,

How did you perform setup of statistical data for 2LIS_08xxxx datasources? I would like to perform initial setup of data and I don't see the option in Manage Extract structure ---> Initialization ?

Is it for shipment data we need to use the old LIS structures and use OLIE?

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think LES - Shipment cost and LES - Transportation VIFBW and VTBW) will update the setup tables. Initially I got confused because of missing perform setup words in the description.

Thanks,

RL