cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Datasource activation problem in CRM...,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus.....,

when i am trying to check the status of the datasource i got the following error in BWA1.

i check both tables.., i didn't get what can i do there..., please let me know if any one knows it...

0CRM_QUOTA_ORDER_I: Fld PATH_GUID: Dif. selection indicators in ROOSFIELD (A) and SMOXRELP ()

Message no. SMOX3106

Diagnosis

The information that that a field of the extract structure could be selected by or is hidden from BW is stored in both tables: SMOXRELP and ROOSFIELD. And this error occurs if these two tables have different informations.

This could be due to a manually change in one of the tables. (Normally the maintainance of these tables is done by the transaction BWA1 automatically.)

Procedure

To correct this problem, you can either repair it manually by changing the value in the table that is wrong.

Or you let BWA1 do it for you: Edit the DataSource, change the shown value to the wright one (if necessary) and save it.

in this how can we find out the wright value...,

expecting from ur help in this regards experts....,

Regards

Anil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

former_member186158
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Note 1228354 - Error when checking a datasource from BWA1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

I have not worked on CRM so I would not be able to help you much on this.

Bye

Dinesh

edwin_harpino
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Anil,

we have no problem in using datasource 0CRM_QUOTA_ORDER_I. checking crm system with BWA1, PATH_GUID has value 'A' in selection column ( A = 'Field in OLTP and BW hidden by SAP'), in rsa6 (with steps i mentioned before), there is no field PATH_GUID.

If you have no enhancement and still new activation, i do suggest you transfer again from busines content (rsa5), some metadata may not updated, re-transfer may fix things. after that don't forget bwa1 and bwa5.

hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi AHP & all,

i checked 0CRM_QUOTA_ORDER_I. in that datasource there is no field PATH_GUID, where as in Extract Structure it is there..., i thought that because of that i got this error.., so how would i bring that field into my Datasource...., i found it in RSA6 in change mode...,

i have been working on this from yesterday onwards.., please give me solutions gurus.......,

Thanks in advance for every one here who solves the problems ....,

Regards

Anil

edwin_harpino
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

in our system, PATH_GUID not exist in the datasource and it works fine. there is PATH_GUID in bwa1.

have you try transfer business content again from rsa5 ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

Goto se38 and write an ABAP program (see the below code).

tables ROOSFIELD.

Update ROOSFIELD set SELECTION = 'X' where 
OLTPSOURCE = '<your datasource name>' and 
FIELD = '<field which is hiden>'.

Execute the program and check the entries in the table.

Bye

Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks dinesh for spending time for me & your valuable replies..,

i do in all the ways what you said.., but no use .., still it showing same kind of error...,

how i am checking is first of all i use RSA5-> Transfer Datasource...,

next RSA6-> Transporting ..., next BWA1-> clicking check option ..., here i am getting the error which i describes you before...,

so am i doing wrong way for all this dinesh...,

if you have any document regarding this..., can you send me to my mail id please......,

bwvijay@rediffmail.com

expecting solution here gurus......,

Regards,

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

You would need to change the values for the <b>SELECTION</b> field in the ROOSFIELD table and make the fields visible.

If a field is hideen then the <b>SELECTION</b> value in the table would be A. You would need to make it "P".

Check if you have authorization to change the values otherwise you would need to write an ABAP program.

Bye

Dinesh

(Do not forget to assign points!!)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh...,

this could be very helpful answer for me i think...,

In the <b>ROOSFIELD</b> table, in <b>SELECTION</b> field, for field <b>PATH_GUID</b> value is <b>A</b>, but i don't have permissions to make it P. so how do i write code & where do i write for it..., let me know please....,

And also i checked in SMOXRELP, in that table i am able to modify and in BWSELECT field there is a FASLE...,

so what can i do now please...,

Regards

anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh,

waiting for your reply..., please let me know what can i do now.........?

Regards

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

Did you try the RSO2 transaction. Just check the fields visibility status there.

The other alternative is to change the entries of the fields for the datasource in the ROOSFIELD table using an ABAP program.

Bye

Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh,

thanks for ur reply...,

when i am trying in RSO2, i got the following msg..,

"DataSource 0CRM_QUOTA_ORDER_I is extracted using functional module CRM_BWA_GET_DATA_WITH_ARC"

even i checked in ROOSFIELD table, but i didn't get any thing there..., so what can i do by using this table & ABAP program...,

can you tell me please...,

Regards

Anil.

edwin_harpino
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Anil,

try to check transaction rsa6 >> application component 'root' > 0crm > 0crm_sales > choose 0CRM_QUOTA_ORDER_I, in datasource maintenance, check column 'hide field', see if any field marked ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

i checked in RSA6, there is no field to be marked as Hide field...,

Dinesh: i didn't use any RSO2 here...,

what can i do for next things please....,

Regards

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whether you have a RSO2 transaction in CRM. If so then go and edit the datasource there and save. Then check in BWA1.

Hope this helps.

Bye

Dinesh