cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

datasource 0fi_ap_4

Former Member
0 Kudos

hii all

Among the 4 cols 'Selection','Hide','Inversion','Field only known....',only the hide field is enabled while other cols are disabled.I would like to mention that I have enhanced the datasource(extract structure) 0fi_ap_4

and only enhanced fields are enabled for 'selection', while the existing fields appear grey, thus i am unable to select even company code and fiscal year/period.If u can help.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Anil,

Now I can see that,the fields which are marked 'p' are avilable for selection while others are not.But now I am unable to make any change there, how to get into it with a change mode.And if i change anything(dev server) ,will that b of any concern fo other datasources

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use the program to change this field (SELECTION) for the fields BUKRS,FISCPER To 'X' .Search this forum for the program. The changing does not create any problem.

With rgds,

Anil Kumar Sharma .P

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot anil, atlast I have overcome the problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think,You can achieve this by changing 'Selection' field value of the table ROOSFIELD with 0FI_AP_4 as OLTPSOURCE. seach this forum for the program to change the ROOSFIELD table content.

With rgds.

Anil Kumar Sharma .P