cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data records were marked as incorrect in the PSA.

manju_manjunatha
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Purchase related data source 2lis_02_scl datasource chain is failuring from last 5 days due to incorrect data loaded in PSA on 7/04/2012. From this data source data is storing in two data targets 1.Info cube 2.DSO. Here for this Info cube from another 2lis_02_itm datasource also data is coming. Due to failre in purchase related datasource this 2lis_02_itm data in Infocube "Request for reporting analysis" symbol not showing.

What should i have to do now, shell i delete 2lis_02_scl bad request in infocube and then correct the data in PSA, and data load manualy.

It effect other datasource?

This flow related to 3.5.

Thanks,

Manjunath.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member188080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

see there can be some different error..

so you need to double click on the record in the PSA and check what error you are getting.

also see if there is any duplicate records error and you need to check the duplicate record check button to avoid this error..

Thanks and regards

Kiran

former_member188080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Normally when you arise with such issue you have to correct the data loads in all the data targets ok..

You have to delete the request related from all the data targets and not just the one..correct and then repeat the process chain flow..

I hope this is clear.

also in case the correction is not going correctly this issue will occur.so if it is not resolvable ask Source system team to correct this.

Thanks and regards

Kiran

manju_manjunatha
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Kiran,

I deleted bad requests in all related data targets and corrected 104 records data in PSA. After correcting am loading the data but after loading also still am getting 12 records as erroneous records in 104 records.

I dont konw why am getting this records after correcting also. This 12 records created date is 7th remaining records 5th and 6th created date. This date only differ with uploaded data remaining all data is same.

Please give me any solution about this issue.

Thanks,

Manju.

former_member210724
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manju,

As our friends said dont touch the 2lis_02_itm datasource request in Infocube.It wont effect the itm's data.

According to your post I understood that your 2lis_02_scl datsource load is failing daily due to special characters in the records.

Steps1: For this delete the failed requests from Infocube and ODS.

Step 2: Goto RSA15(RSA1--->PSA in 3.5)--->find--->2lis_02_scl----->expand DS-->expand PSA symbol--->there you can find PSA data date wise( i.e., IP_SCL_DELTA (12.04.2012)), generally it will show for 2 days(YESTERDAYS AND TODAY) so goto settings menu---->display selection for psa tree ther select last week, it will show all last weeks PSA data.select 7th dated PSA ---->Right click--->start the update immediately,once it is succesfully loaded in ODS and Ifocube...do the same with 8th ,9th 10th ,11th  and 12th once 12th is also completed the continue the remaing steps of your process using RSPC_PROCESS_FINISH prgogram in SE38.

Note: If error is same in all these loads means then, better contact your functional people or users to change those things in R3 in proper way, so that it wont come in tomorrows load.

Hope ,this helps

regards,

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manjunath,

1.Leave the requests in cube  from ITM datasource as they are.

2. Delete the red requests in cube from SCL datasource.

3.Correct the records in PSA and then goto process chain and repeat the failed processes.

4.These steps wont affect the other datasource

Regards,

Senthil.

manju_manjunatha
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Shenthil,

As you said i done 2 steps after that.

3. I Reapeted the process chain i got the up to date data with red request.

4. After that forcely set in red which newly Corrected request in data target. Then deleted those request.

5. Changes i done in PSA and manualy updated data in details tab  because it is in 3.5 flow.

But After all this also i am getting same error

"Data Package 3 : arrived in BW ; Processing : This data packet was not updated in all data targ"

Thanks,

Manju.

jagadeesh_mandepudi2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If item is loaded till date successfully then leav it as it is, now you check for SCl data delete from cube those red requests and correct PSA data and load only scl data manually then your problem get resolved.

Jagadeesh

manju_manjunatha
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for u r reply..

In PSA i have 8th date request shell i do changes for that request or otherwise i have to do repeat the process chain then do the changes till todays date.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manju,

Delete all the red requests from the data tragets (both cube and DSO) edit the the data in PSA and repeat the process chain for today, your issue will get resolved.It wont affect other data source.

Regards,

Shilpa

manju_manjunatha
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Shilpa,

As you said i did but still am getting same below error in details tab(monitor)

"Data Package 3 : arrived in BW ; Processing : This data packet was not updated in all data targ"

Please help on this issue.

Thanks,

Manju.