cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data not aggregated in Cube

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a data source having data in calweek, fiscal period level. I have only fiscal period in my cube and load the from that source system. The issue is the data doesnt get aggregated up at Fiscal Period level. The added and trasnferred records are exactly the same where as it should be nearly 1/4th of the transferred.

I check for each characteristic but data in cube appears exactly the same as in PSA just without calweek column.

Any help will be appreciated with points.

Message was edited by:

Shridevi M

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you check if the infosource have the 0calweek characteristic? Which datasource are you using?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

No the infosource simply has fiscal period and no calweek,

Thanks for the reply.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved myself

Former Member
0 Kudos

It'd be great if you would post the solution you found, even if it is just a case of everything was OK, but you misunderstood how something worked. It might help the next person that searches SDN for a similar problem which is what SDN is all about.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you check if the data in PSA is all that you need?...if the data load is the correct and the added and transferred records are the same maybe you must check if your infocube is a Basic Infocube not Transactional....check that...enter infocube....->Details->Status->Type

Somthing else ....if you use 0FISCYEAR you hace to include 0FISCVARNT in the data loaded....i had many problems when i not include this characteristic....

Regards

Message was edited by:

Oscar Díaz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks again for the response.

Well its a standard cube and i do have fiscal variant.

The problem is something like this

In my case the data in PSA is something like

Customer material week fiscalperiod qty

10 X 11 3.2006 10

10 X 12 3.2006 20

and instead of getting the data in cube as

Customer material fiscalperiod qty

10 X 3.2006 30

it shows me

Customer material fiscalperiod qty

10 X 3.2006 10

10 X 3.2006 20

Can you please suggest me what could be the issue here.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Closing...Got the solution.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If the datasource don`t have the calweek field maybe you could enhace the transfer structure of extractor in order to add the field you need.....

But remember that in SAP R3 the names could be different and i think that calweek in R3 should exist with other name

And tell me which infosource are you using?

Regards

Message was edited by:

Oscar Díaz

Former Member
0 Kudos

The data source has Calweek, and i dont need to have the data in the cube at Fiscal Period level so i dont require to have calweek in my infosource either.

The issue here is data in the cube is not getting aggregated at fiscal period