cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data lookup in R/3 database from message mapping

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to lookup R/3 database from Message mapping.

Instead of creating Java class outside XI and then importing into Integration Repository, I have defined an advanced function in message mapping and trying to connect to R/3 using JCo API. But System is giving syntax errors as listed below:

Check Result for Object CustomerDetailsMap Source code has syntax error:

F:/usr/sap/C03/DVEBMGS00/j2ee/cluster/server0/./temp/classpath_resolver/Mapc1513850c14511d985d5001143eb68b9/source/com/sap/xi/tf/_CustomerDetailsMap_.java:58: illegal character: 160 Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â // Change the logon information to your own system/user

F:/usr/sap/C03/DVEBMGS00/j2ee/cluster/server0/./temp/classpath_resolver/Mapc1513850c14511d985d5001143eb68b9/source/com/sap/xi/tf/_CustomerDetailsMap_.java:60: illegal character: 160             "DEV18" ,    // userid

Can somebody help in rectifying the problem?

Thanks and Regards,

Nitin.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

can u post the java code which u have used in mapping.

There is a doc in XI-Articles. "How to Perform SAP Data Lookups Within XI Mappings" By Jerome Delune 16 October, 2003. Try looking at this article and do ur mapping.

Hope this helps you.

Cheers,

Siva Maranani.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin

You get some idea you need to paste coding of line no 58 to 60 to get any clue of sysntax error. My advice will delete these lines and type it again as it seems some illegal caharcter are typed there.

Thanx

Vinod