cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data loading Delayed in P System

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Today i've encountered a problem with huge volume of data. Actually one load 'll complete with in an half an hour, but today it takes almost 5 hrs. this load got delay due to huge volumeof data.. Finally the load 'll completed.

My problem is how can we analyse whether the records are fetching from BW side or at source system side.

If the problem with source system only, i mean that if it fetches huge volume of data how can we analyse this one?

Plese any one help me out?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Definitely you know if it has something to do with huge data by looking at the data size today and in earlier periods. Another analysis you can make is the job should be complete in the source system, go to the complete job in R/3 and see what time it is started and what time it finished and compare that with the previous R/3 time.

Remember, there are so many other factors: the time you are loading the data may be busy time, the job you are trigging may not have higher priority as other jobs and it may take time before actually the jobs gets triggered.

Most of the time the issue is with the source system, but you need to support your argument.

thanks.

Wond