cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data is not coming to PSA in BI7.0 from ECC6.0

0 Kudos

Hi All

I did all the necessary steps for Business Content Extraction.(RSA9, RSA5, RSA6, LBWE) in ECC 6.0

I also performed the filling of the SetUp Table and checked the data using Extractor Checker.

Data was is available.

Then I Replicated the DataSource in BI7.0 and it got successfully replicated.

I created a InfoPackage for loading the data to the PSA and Immediately scheduled it for FULL Load.

Now, the problem is when I go to the Process Monitor I dont see data flowing in BW.

And I am doing this for Test data and the data in not huge, its negligible. (hardly 15 records)

Status is YELLOW in colour and says process still running.

Twice I wasted 1hr each doing RefreshALL and RefreshDetails.

But still at the end of it, it says process still running.

I also went and check the connection status in SM59(RFC Connections) and the partner connection in

WE20(Partner Connections) though I know the problem is not in this area but I just did it for my satisfaction

and everthing is fine there too.

I tried doing Step-by-Step Analysis also, it says

" No Idocs arrived from Source System.

The process is probably still running.

The ALE inbox of the BW system is identical to the outbox of the Source System

and/or

The maximum wait for this request has not run out

and/or

The batch job in the Source System has not ended yet. "

Couldnt understand the above diagnosis of the Step-by-Step Analysis.

Please, Can anyone tell me what is the problem I am facing ?

Why is data not coming to PSA in BI side ?

Thanx in advance for all the help.

Muhammad

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please check the status of job created in ECC system..

In sm37 give bi* as job and check the status and job log for your extractor to see if it has started processing any LUWs??

Pravender
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you checked in RSA3 in source system whether you are getting any record there?

Pravender
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please do not post duplicate threads.

former_member186445
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

did you check SM58 in your source system, maybe there are LUW hanging (status recorded)...if this is the case execute them..;

you can also check BD87 to see if any idocs are hanging (status 64). if this is the case reproces them...

M.

0 Kudos

Hi Mti

Of the all the suggestions I got for my problem, urs suggestion of checking the Idocs is pretty close

I went BD87 screen gave the necessary details and then I found that the Idocs are not yet processed.

Hence I selected my Idocs and hit Process button according to your suggestion but below is the error/diagnosis I got.

IDoc Number Status IDoc NO Partner Status Message Type Status Text Partner No Created On Created at Basic Type Segment

716745 56 0000000000005001 ? RSRQST Entry in inbound table not found LS001CL 24.05.2009 15:21:54 RSREQUST 2

Mean the entire problem according to my knowledge is " Entry in inbound table not found ".

I am trying to dig into this but thought I shud update u regarding this coz u took out time and wrote a few lines to me and

your suggestion is really closest to my problem.

Can you please put some more light on what shud my next steps shud be to tackle this " Entry in inbound table not found" ?

Thanx a bunch Mti

Muhammad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please go to Tcode SM58 can process the stuck TRFC's.

-Vikram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muhammed,

Can you please check if in table EDP21, the entry for RSRQST is maintained or not.

If it is not maintained, then please check in WE20, whether you settings for BW system(in the source system) are maintained for this IDOC type.

Edited by: Rahul K Rai on May 25, 2010 3:19 PM

former_member186445
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

please check note 886102

M.

0 Kudos

I am feeling a bit stupid to ask this but I have to ask,

How do we read SAP notes or How do i read this note 886102 ?

How to navigate till there ?

former_member181964
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Goto

http://service.sap.com/notes

It will ask ID and Password , so you need OSS id, ask Basis Team

and give SAP note number or search note number and open it and read it.

Thanks

Reddy

Edited by: Surendra Reddy on May 27, 2010 6:42 AM