cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data in PSA is not fetched properly to Info Cube

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I'm using the standard info cube Notifications-0QM_C10 to extract the data of notifications.In the info cube i'm able to see the data for all notification types except for one notification type F1(customer related defects) but data is there in PSA .I don't know why the data for the notification type F1 is not fetched into Info Cube.

Regards

Srini

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (9)

Answers (9)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

Thanks for giving the suggestions.

Actually the problem is with the data in the info object.Initially

we have loaded data from one client and afterwards from some new client ,becoz of this the data is not fetched properly into the cube.

So i hav deleted the data completely and then loaded again.now it is fine.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the monitor of PSA where the status is green or not.It may be yellow inside the details tab.

If every thing is green then delete the data from InfoCube and reload.

Will slove the problem.

Thnaks,

Mukesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishnu,

The process keys option is chkd in r/3 but still i'm not able to see the data in the cube.

Thanks

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

try the simulate update option in the RSMO/DTP monitor and chk for this record why its not updting in the target.

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishnu,

Please can u give the inputs how to enable the process keys for QM .

Thanks

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the Forum on the Process keys.. there are plenty of posts available on the same..

Assign points to keep this forum active..

Thanks

Vishnu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishnu,

Here our r/3 system is down now so once after chking the process keys , i will come back to u.

Thanks

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Murali,

I have the same issue, I am new to Inventory data, can you tell me how to enable process keys in R/3 system? I tried to search the forum, but I did not find any. Please let me know

Thanks

Raju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nagaraj,

To activate the process keys u hav to set the option 'bw ' in tcode bf11 and then execute.

The process keys will enable such that how/which data hav to be transfered to the keyfigures automaticlly.

u can see clearly the data in rsa3 with and withuot enabling this option 'bw'.

the r used in inventory,sd to my knowledge.

Thanks

Srini.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi srini,

Check your Transfer routine i think there is a code which filter your data

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are no routines/ restrictions in transfer rules or update rules.

From PSA that particular record is coming to Info cube but for the fields Notification type and Status only the data is missing i.e., only for a specific notification type (F1) and status for the same notification type.

Thanks

Srini

ravikanth_indurthi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srini,

Check for the mapping of the field in transfer structure.

The Infoobject may not be properly mapped.

Rgs,

I.R.K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

The object is mapped properly but the thing is the data is there in PSA for notification type F1 but not fetched into cube.

Thanks

Srini

ravikanth_indurthi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check for the routines in update rules/transformation, because between PSA and the data target there will be updaterules/ transformations.

Hope this will help.

Rgs,

I.R.K

Former Member
0 Kudos

I feel that this is the issue with the Process Keys for that specific notifications... U need to check whether those process keys are enabled in R/3 side.. then only it will get updated in ur target... Please check the process keys for those missing notifications..

Also check if there any routines are available to filter the data as well.....

Thanks

Vishnu

Assign points if it helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check if there is some code in the update rules/transformation (in start routine) to the cube which is removing records if they contain this value

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

do chk for any routine that filters this type in the transformation/update rule/dtp.

else do compare the records data with other records in PSA.

Ramesh