cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

data in field not getting displayed if shopping cart is not approved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am working on the datasource"Shopping Cart: Approver(0BBP_TD_SC_APPR_1)".whenever I am creating a shopping cart with an approver (the shopping cart is waiting for approval)and I am trying to extract it in RSA3,the details of shopping cart is coming but the field"APPROVER_NO" is blank.As soon as I approve the shopping cart and again,extract it in RSA3,the data with the above mentioned field comes with its respective value..

The value of the field"approver no."should come in RSA3 even if its not approved.

Please guide me how to resolve it.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Manjari.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I worked with a similar extractor and it seems that they are only getting the approver whenever the SC is approved not the assigned approver. In my case we had enhanced the extractor getting the info from the corresponding table.

Cheers,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Aniol for ur quick response,

can u please tell me how did u enhance ur datasource...what changes have u done to the datasource??

regards,

Manjari.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You should enhanced your extractor structure to hold the new field (if you don't want to overwrite the current approver field). Go to Rsa6 and after selecting your extractor click on enhance extraction structure. Add your required fields. Then you can use the function enhancement button to code your logic (Transaction CMOD)

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Aniol,

is there any way other than enhancing data source...which field needs to be added???

Regards,

Manjari.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Unfortunately I do not remember the logic. As far as I remember we used the SC GUID to find the corresponding assigned approver in the Business partner table (maybe I'm wrong). Perhaps you should loop more than one table to find it as SRM is working with GUIDs.

In our case we solved it in this way. We didn't find any Sap note related to this issue.

Cheers.