Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data extraction error, "No data available"

former_member199653
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I'm facing an error where i extract master data 0PUR_REASON from 8 different r/3 server and keep getting 1 same error. Which is the 1 below

No data available in the source system for this selection

No data available

Diagnosis

The data request was a full update.

In this case, the corresponding table in the source system does not

contain any data.

System response

Info IDoc received with status 8.

Procedure

Check the data basis in the source system.

I tried activating the structure and replicating the datasource but nothing seems to work. Do you have any idea?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

claudio_ciardelli2
Participant
0 Kudos

You should first check with RSA3 in the source system whether data is being extracted with the same selection criteria (full/delta,...). Based on whether data is being extracted in RSA3 compared to a request coming from BW, you will be able to better locate the cause of the problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Simon,

Check the data extraction in RSA3. Do you have any selections in infopackage. If so check data in RSA3 according to those selections.

former_member199653
Participant
0 Kudos

i did check in rsa3 and well no data, but the thing is, why is it throwing an error? Its just doing a full load from the source. Please enlighten me.

claudio_ciardelli2
Participant
0 Kudos

I had the same sort of problem between BW and SRM, except that data was coming out of RSA3 while no data was extracted when the same request was run from BW.

I finally solved the issue, it was related to authorisations of the user used to run the request (usually ALEREMOTE).

Check the info I posted on the subject.

Claudio. Points welcome.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

is the request is Green or red..

if it is green no probs...

regards

AK