cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data access in Web Template

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everbody,

Does anybody know if is possible to access query data when execute a Web Template.

I'm trying to use a MODIFY_CLASS (..WWW_MODIFY_CLASS).

But, If we put in param name MODIFY_CLASS a Z class or original class, we have the same problem: Error... TABLE_1.

Thanks,

Bueno

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marcelo,

Create a new class as Arun mentioned and while creating new class say ZCLASS... define CL_RSR_WWW_MODIFY_TABLE as your super class so that you can implement your own methods without affecting the original ones and specify this your ZCLASS.. name in the template so that your template can use this class instead of original one.

Hope this helps.Let us know if you have any query.

Regards,

Ashish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marcelo,

If you need some sample code to understand the structure of CHARACTERISTICS_CELL, CAPTION_CELL let me know.

thank you

arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First of all you have to create a Z Class with CL_RSR_WWW_MODIFY_TABLE class as Super Class in SE24.

Then you have to use that Z class in your Table_1 attribute Modify_class.You can do wonderfull customization with this option but be sure to consider the problems with OLAP features such as Swap axes, Remove drilldown etc.

For more info look into the link below,

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/d8/f3a83adae1a010e10000000a11402f/content.htm

Look into area "Creating and Using ABAP Classes".

Thank you

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Arun very thank you !! I think that I find the problem. I didnt create a new, I only copied from the std class.

Hugs,

Bueno