cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dashboard error - "2032" and Data does not loads

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

One of our user is facing issue while trying to retrieve bex query that is available in one of our ECC system.

When he runs dashboard design tool, and building up a new connection "Manage Connections. Creating a new SAP BWNetweaver Connection"

He has ceated a bex query which works in Web intelligence and Crystal Reports.

It’s located in one of our ECC system in Favourites folder.

But when we select the query from required folder , it shows error 2032 and doesnot loads.

I have attached a stepwise document.

Kindly advice what could be the problem or how to resolve it.

Is it something functional or technical or as a basis consultant what i can do from my end?

WR

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member194862
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

please check the SAP note 1484847 that has info about the prerequisites for this connection

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When i am following above note 1484847 , it ask to follow note 1408384.

In first step it ask to goto t code RSRT and select button "java web" it shows below error

However our system is java+abap stack.

Is this problem related to some configuration required in the system.

"ABAP web" works fine.

Please advice

WR

former_member194862
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

mostly it is with the configuration ,just follow onlt note 1484847 only and check the prerequisites and I think that should work

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no attachment.

Attach the document again.

refer the below SAP Note:

1645584 - Error: "#2032" in Dashboard Designer when connecting to
SAP Netweaver BW

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dashboard Design is launch. (saying yes to live office compatibility mode) and we create a blank document.

Click on yes

We can read:

INTERNET CONNECTION NOT DETECTED
Connect to the internet to access online resources, including product add-ons, samples, and the latest product updates.

Manage Connections. Creating a new SAP BW Netweaver Connection

I

I c            created a Bex Query which works in Web intelligence and Crystal Reports.

We look for it. It’s located in E60 system in Favourites folder.

Error reading history folder (usual) but  we  find the query in favourites folder

When we select my query DEMO_QUERY_FRG the error #2032 appears and the data is not loaded:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Screenshots attached , Please advice

arijit_das
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is it possible to trace the error in fiddler ? Check what error is logged there.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

From where i can trace the log of error showing in dashboard.

WR

arijit_das
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Launch fiddler and then reproduce the issue in Dashboard designer. Fiddler will generate logs automatically.