cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customized search

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any help regarding, How to call my custom PropertySearchManager (as part of repository manager implementation) functionalities from existing KM iViews?

Where is the UI for property search in EP 6.2 ?

The intention is to search documents inside the repository manager I implemented (e.g. FileSystem repository Manager) based on keywords.

Thanks in Advance,

T J

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

D021954
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi John,

do you intend to search for certain property values (you mentioned keywords) via a KM-TREX index?

Our do you want to integrate your own PropertySearchManager somehow (where?why?what?) into KM?

Regards Matthias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your reply :

I am trying to integrate my own PropertySearchManager as part of a sample implementation of repository manager as per EP Repository Framework (like filesystem repository manager).

thilo_brandt
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi T J,

you mixed something up: The PropertySearchMagaer of the RM implementation has nothing to do with the TREX/KM search. It is only needed if your backend system supports "low-level" property search capabilities, e.g. on a database level. For making use of the KM search you have to implement an IndexService, which is assigned to the Indexmanagement Service.

Regards,

Thilo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thilo,

Thanks for your reply. I am trying with the PropertySearchManager of the RM implementation where my backend system should handle these low level property search.

when I add property search manager)(com.sapportals.wcm.repository.manager package), and configure my co.xml with MyPropertySrchMgr, the repository manager deployment takes SimplePropertySearchManager for property search manager and fails to load.

I am using EP 6.2 sp2.

Thanks,

john

Answers (0)