cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customize Self-registration with companies

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We have a requirement to customize the flow of self-registration with companies.

Send an e-mail to the administrator as well along with the user notification e-mail, with information about the new user. Right now I find that the administrator log on and activate the user from User Adminsitration--> New User Request.

If you have some documents \ info please let me know.

Thank you all in advance.

Janvi.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Thanks for your reply. I have tried those options but did not help my case. There are two things that I have to do with the logon page.

The user after self reg should not have guest user permission until the administrator receives the e-mail and approves it.

I find that although I set self_reg_guest user false self-registration automatically gives guest user rights and also that the user receives the e-mail but admin does not receive any e-mail.

Can you please specify the specific properties to be set for shooting an e-mail automatically to the admin also.

Rgds

Janvi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Janvi,

Take a look at the following link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/91/646d498fd94142a37e90a3b848e45e/frameset.htm

This generally explains various notification mechanisms to administrator and also from administrator.

Hope this helps.

-Venkat Malempati