cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customize "Personalize Page"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I need to customize 'Personalize page' to have it appear user friendly. Is it possible to achive by customizing existing par file for page.If it is possible, which par file I need to customize. Please give me some idea on this.

Thanks & Regards,

Venkatesh R

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

dhruv_shah3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Look at this Thread...

[].

HTH

Regards,

Dhruv Shah

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

the parfile will be

com.sap.portal.usermanagement.admin

Points are welcome if it is helpful

Koti Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shah & Koti,

Thanks for your quick reply. I am not sure 'com.sap.portal.usermanagement.admin' is a correct par file. I found two par files regarding this part.

1. com.sap.portal.appdesigner.pageeditor.par

2. com.sap.portal.appdesigner.api_contentcatalog.par

Is it correct par files?.

Please give me some idea on this.

Thanks & Regards,

Venkatesh R

dhruv_shah3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The link i have given to you has the pdf doc for modifying the masthead and the personlize link is on the masthead.

So look in to it and you will find the properti named Personalize property.

HTH

Regards,

Dhruv Shah

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shah,

I read the document given by you. Here my requirement is different. I need to customize "Personalize page". Right now, Personalize page has some admin page look and feel. but for end users it might be difficult to handle.

For that purpose I would like to change this page more or less like iGoogle.So users just can select multiple iViews at once, or simply drag-drop iViews to the right-pane without the need for the rightclick -> select 'Add iView to Page' sequence.

For achive this functionality I want to change left pane (content browser) something more intractive. I will be happy to give more information regarding this if you need.

Any help would be greatly appriciated.

Thanks,

Venkatesh R