cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer with multiple distribution channels

satvik_panchal
Participant

Dear Experts,

I m working on a Customer payment performance report in which a customer is assigned multiple distribution channels. In the report, the functional consultants have fixed the distribution channels '02' '07' and '10'. So in my select query, I have filtered the customers by distribution channels '02', '07' and '10'. Now as per the consultants requirement, customers having distribution channels '03' and '10' should not be displayed. But since distribution channel - '10' is included in select query, this customer is also displayed. Please see screenshot below. So how can the customer with distribution channel '03' and '10' be excluded?

satvik_panchal_0-1717045787324.png

View Entire Topic
raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Could you reformulate, did you actually input a list of channels to display AND a list of channels to hide (an not a single select-options/range) 🤔

satvik_panchal
Participant
0 Kudos

Customer data is fetched from KNVV Table and it is filtered by distribution channels - '02', '07' and '10' as per consultants requirement. Only Customer Code(KUNNR) used in select-options.

rob_ariaans
Contributor
Select all customer numbers for which entry for distribution channel '03' exists and remove all entries for these customers from your internal table holding the KNVV records selected for 02, 07 and 10..
raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor

So Constultant wants customer with channels 02, 07 or 10 for customer who don't handle both 03 and 10. Try to add some subquery (where not exists) to exclude those customers.

satvik_panchal
Participant
0 Kudos
In short, a customer who is assigned both the distribution channels .i.e. '03' AND '10' should NOT be displayed in the report while customer who is assigned distribution channels - '02', '07' , '10' should be displayed. In either cases, distribution channel - '10' is common