cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

custom property for file in File System Repository

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have create a folder on KM using File system Repository access a network path, but facing a problems that the folder can't support custom property and can't classifiable.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

please check in global services you have enabled all the repository services (e.g properties)for your file system repository.and also while creating file system repository manager all the chech boxes regarding indexable,maintainable are checked. hope this helps you .please don,t forget to give points

with regards

subrato kundu

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Thank you reply!

i can't understand how does you way to do it.Could you tell me a detailed step?

Regs!

Flawe

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have enabled all the repository services to folder "filesrv".but i can't custom property on this foler.

you can refer to <a href="http://portal.stone-automation.com:50000/irj/go/km/docs/FileSrv/demo.jpg">short screen</a>

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lee,

Please let me know if you were able to define custom properties for a file system repository.

As per my understanding, the portal does not support the custom properties for a file system repository.

Regards,

Vibhu

LarsE
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Vibhu,

the file system repository is not able to store custom properties. You can use the CM Repository in fsdb mode instead.

For the file system repository you could implement property filters that are storing the properties as application properties in the database (application properties service). You need a property write filter for storing the properties and a property read filter for displaying them.

Regards

Lars

Former Member
0 Kudos