cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom login module class not loading in the j2ee server

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are implementing EP6 SP14. We have developed custom login module called cookie custom login module and is perfectly working fine in the DEV system.

We did a transport of the sda file of custom login module to the Production system and after restart of the productin server we get the error in default trace file 'Could not load custom login module class 'com.login.CookieLoginModule'.

Few lines above this error we have one more error which says, could not connect to JMS port.

Can anyone throw me a light on this. This is realy urgent so would appreciate very much if somebody could give some details on this

regards

user

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is it solved? If yes, please mention. It will benefit others as well.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jolly,

I just want to confirm the steps you followed for configuring the login module in production system.

Typically following are the steps.

1. Deploy the login module sda file. (Try deploying with NWDS as direct SDM deployment doesn't work sometimes.)

2. Add the login module to the UME user store.

3. Add a reference to class loader of the security provider. Lot of people make mistake in this step. Here lirary name has to be given in accordance with the provider name. For example if provider name is abc.com then entry will be library:abc.com~MyLoginModuleLibrary.

4. Add the module to the application.

5. Restart the server.

Please let me know for any clarifications.