cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cumulated results

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I need to use one key figure that cumulated the results. So, I need to cumulated the sales results from January to the month selected.

My question is, I have a structure and in the selection I put the key figure "sales" and select the cumulated box in the characteristics, but the results are the same that if the key figure wasn't the cumulated box select.

What I need to do?

Thanks for the help.

Rita

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

you want to cumulate the sales from Jan to user entered month.

in your selection, select ur KF(sales), fiscal year (variable on it) and posting period (selection - value range, and the value range should be 1 to user entry variable).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for te reply.

In my selection I put the fiscal year and select the cumulated box. But when I run the query and select for example April 2007, the results are:

Sales

Sales cumulative

But if I don't select the month I see that the we have sales in the rest of the months (January...March):

Sales

January 20

February 10

March 40

April 30

So I suppose that the sales cumulative is only get the april month, but I need all the values.

Thanks for the help

Rita

Former Member
0 Kudos

can you pls let us know .. how you want the final output to be and the way the numbers should be cumulated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want the results to appear like this:

If I select April 2007

sales for the period sales cumulated

30 100

(note: sales for january=20, february=10, march=40, april=30)

Can you help me

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

so you need to two columns - 1st being the sales for April = 30. and the 2nd column would be sales cumulated till april. if i got this right ..

in the 1st column, in the selection, select KF, fiscal year - further restrcited by variable, and the third one would be ur posting period further restricted by variable of type user entry.

so your 1st column would get the sales figures of year(user entry) for that particualr period (April) = 30.

in the 2nd column, in the selection, select KF, fiscal year - further restrcited by variable, and the third one would be ur posting period - restrict - value range - and the range should be - period 1 to ur variable ([] 1;ZVARIABLE)

so your 2nd column would get the sales figures of year(user entry) for that particualr period cumulating from 1 (january) = 201040+30 = 100.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the second coloumn you put a customer exit variable for posting period which gives the cumulated value from the first month to month entered for the year running. If you hardcode the posting period from 1st month to cuurent month in the variable range you have to change it every year .

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you restrict the key figure to a single month?