cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crystal Reports Viewer- shows Exception E0434352 for Oracle SQL error- show Oracle error instead?

0 Kudos

I created a Crystal report in 2016 which contains a Command SQL to Oracle. The SQL has a subquery that returns 1 row on my database but returns multiple rows on a client database, resulting in an error. The result for the client was the error message "Exception E0434352". The report is running in Crystal Reports Viewer.

Is there something that I can change to have CR Viewer show the actual Oracle error message (Oracle ORA-01427 Single row subquery returned more than 1 row) instead of the Exception E0434352?

DellSC
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you using the separate "Crystal Viewer" application or are you using a viewer in a different application that was written with one of the SDKs? If it's not the viewer app, which SDK was used - Java or .NET?

-Dell

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

DonWilliams
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to Programs and Features, it will show you the version you have installed.

0 Kudos

Windows apps settings shows SAP Crystal Reports runtime engine for .Net framework (32 bit) 13.0.23.2819

Does that help?

0 Kudos

I don't know the answer to that question. this is an aviation application that can display Crystal Reports inside the application. I have the CRRuntime installation msi file that installs into the application- I opened it with 7-zip and there are over 4,000 items inside it. What would I look for to determine the answer to your question? I know the application requires .net to be installed, so perhaps that is the answer? The largest file inside the MSI is CRPE32.dll

0 Kudos

Any ideas on this one?