cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crystal Reports for Eclipse - Using .csv files?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I recently installed crystal reports for Eclipse and much of the basic CR functionality seems to be there, but then I added a .csv file as an ODA flat file data source and I can see it in my "Data Source Explorer", but can not seem to drag it into my report to actually use the data. Am I missing some basic step?

Thanks,

Chris

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Falk. I actually ended up posting the question to the Crystal reports java/eclipse forum and learned that accessing .csv/flat files as a data source is not an option in Crystal for Eclipse. Sorry for posting to this general forum,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Chris,

I recommend to post this query to the [Crystal Reports Design|; forum.

This forum is dedicated to topics related to the creation and design of Crystal Report documents. This includes topics such as database connectivity, parameters and parameter prompting, report formulas, record selection formulas, charting, sorting, grouping, totaling, printing, and exporting but also installation and registering.

It is monitored by qualified technicians and you will get a faster response there.

Also, all Crystal Reports Design queries remain in one place and thus can be easily searched in one place.

Best regards,

Falk