cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crystal Reports for Eclipse Install

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am attempting to install Crystal Reports for Eclipse. I am running Eclipse 3.5.0.

I am able to find the download at http://downloads.businessobjects.com/akdlm/crystalreportsforeclipse/2_0/update_site/

I select the software to download from within eclipse, the process begins and then I receive teh following message:

Cannot complete the install because one or more required items could not be found.

Software being installed: Crystal Reports for Eclipse 2.0.2.r678 (com.businessobjects.crystalreports.integration.eclipse.feature.feature.group 2.0.2.r678)

Missing requirement: Crystal Reports for Eclipse 2.0.2.r678 (com.businessobjects.crystalreports.integration.eclipse.feature.feature.group 2.0.2.r678) requires 'org.eclipse.wst.feature.group 0.0.0' but it could not be found

I have attempted the install from a local download with the same results.

Any idea on what may be missing?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Got the same issue with Eclipse 3.5. Spent several hours downloading the exact versions of the prereq's, to no avail. Still amazes me that what takes hours in Eclipse is already included in Visual Studio. No wonder everyone is ditching Java and moving to .NET.