cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crystal Report Server 2008 - Schedule/Process/History Grayed Out on CMC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi - I'm using Crystal Reports Server 2008 (11.5) and am unable to schedule reports - the schedule (as well as the Process and History) tabs are greyed out in the Central Management Console and don't appear at all in Infoview. In addition I can specify the database when I setup a new report or when using the Publishing Wizard to import files I don't get the dialogue about scheduling.

Am I missing something?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

You are probably missing the required authorizations in order to schedule and view the instances of your reports. The BOBJ administrator assign the required permissions to your account in the CMC.

Regards,

Stratos

Edited by: Efstratios Karaivazoglou on Jun 18, 2009 11:39 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have admin privileges and did the install. I read on another blog that it could be related to the type of license key. Is that a fact and if so do you know how I can find out?

I've been in every area that I can find. Unistalled, reinstalled and still can't do it. Even tried the Publishing wizard but the option to set the db is grayed out also.

0 Kudos

Have you explicitely denied any rights on your Everyone group?

Regards,

Stratos

Former Member
0 Kudos

No haven't touched any of that yet. Wanted to test out the reports by publishing it first, creating a group, then adding users to a group. The defaults are all in place.

0 Kudos

Can you please try one of the CRS 2008 keys from the folowing file?

[https://service.sap.com/~sapidb/011000358700000213152009E]

Regards,

Stratos

PS: You can change the license keys in the CMC.