cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crystal Report running fine but now crashes with "not responding" when refreshed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Crystal reports 11.5 - am running a report that has always worked just fine that I run once a month.  When I ran it this month, I get "not responding" when I refresh the report. The connection hasn't changed and I can Verify database is up to date.  I'm also told that nothing has changed with the database/tables.  I also tried to create a new report, created a connection and when I tried to pull data from the tables, it crashed again with not responding.  My other crystal reports that I use with other servers are run just fine as well.  Just this one database. Where to look?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Start removing whole parts of the report and then remove each table and see if you can find the cause.

Try re-creating the report, may be something has been corrupted on the hard drive and it broke the report. If you have a back up of it see if that works.

Don

János_at_SAP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Kelly,

I would check the windows updates has been installed in last month, and also java update. What is the connection type used in this report?

Regards

János