cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crystal Report Designer Not fit to page

0 Kudos

I have developed Crystal Reports in visual studio 2017, Installed CR SP 24 version in my machine.

I have report of 24 fields, in designer view i can able to see only around 10 fields after that not able to see, horizontal scroll bar not available in Report designer page. Initially it was working fine, suddenly i am facing this kind of issue.

Not sure any update happened in crystal report.

jerryjanda
Community Manager
Community Manager
0 Kudos

Thank you for visiting SAP Community to get answers to your questions. Since you're asking a question here for the first time, I recommend that you familiarize yourself with https://community.sap.com/resources/questions-and-answers (if you haven't already), as it provides tips for preparing questions that draw responses from our members. For example, you can outline what steps you took to find answers (and why they weren't helpful). You can also make sure you've applied all of the appropriate tags. (There's an "SAP Crystal Reports, version for Visual Studio," and that might be better here.) The more details you provide, the more likely it is that members will be able to assist you.

Should you wish, you can revise your question by selecting Actions, then Edit (although once someone answers your question, you'll lose the ability to edit the question -- but if that happens, you can leave more details in a comment).

Finally, if you're hoping to connect with readers, please consider adding a picture to your profile. Here's how you do it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5JdUbyjfMA&list=PLpQebylHrdh5s3gwy-h6RtymfDpoz3vDS. By personalizing your profile with a photo of you, you encourage readers to respond.

Kind regards,

--Jerry

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

DellSC
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What do you have the Page Size set to for your report? For reports that will be viewed or exported, but not necessarily printed, I recommend setting a "User Defined" size in the Page Setup that will show all of your data. You might also try setting your existing page to "Landscape" instead of "Portrait" to see whether that will help.

If you're using a custom page size, you'll want to turn on the option "Dissociate Formatting Page Size from Printer Paper Size" as well.

-Dell