cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

crystal report based on Bex query

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

when i am creating crystal report based on SAP BW Bex Query the olap gried is generated . this olap grid save in page header in crystal report.

I want to move OLAP grid to details tab, please help me. Based on bw bex query some of options are not working i.e select expert, filters.... Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to design tab drag the OLAP grid to Detial and preview it

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

OLAP Grid is not moving to details Pane, but it is moving page footer. Thank you.

abhilash_kumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you trying to move the OLAP grid to the details section just to see if the options become available?

I'm not too sure if you can place it in the details section in the first place.

What version of Crystal Reports are you using?

- Abhilash

Follow us on Twitter

Got Enhancement ideas? Try the SAP Idea Place

Share Your Knowledge in SCN Topic Spaces

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

i am using crystal report 2008

abhilash_kumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Well, I don't think trying to move the OLAP Grid to the Details section will make filters, select expert and the other options to work. In fact, I'm not too sure if you can even place the grid in the details section in the first place.

If these options don't work, I would say, try on a newer version on Crystal Reports. I've rarely seen people using OLAP Grids unless you need to report against the cube directly and make use of native OLAP features.

-Abhilash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abiash,

Thank you. I am new in crystal report. my database is BW, BW query . If you any good documents of crystal reports based on BW ,or BW Query . Please send me. my mail Id is rvrajsekhar@gmail.com.

where to install new version of crystal report (i.e client machine or server) . crystal report 2011 or CR for enterprise is better for my scenario. Please explin on this topic. Thank you

Answers (0)