cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crystal and VS2010

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I got this problem in crystal and asp.net, when print button is clicked all the links in the page stop working, links don't redirect. I've tried it in IE, Firefox and chrome browser, it only work for crome Firefox and IE have same behavior, how can I solve this can you guys please help me with this.

Thanks..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I got this problem in crystal and asp.net, when print button is clicked all the links in the page stop working, links don't redirect.

- Don't understand. Please give more details.

Ludek

Follow us on Twitter http://twitter.com/SAPCRNetSup

Got Enhancement ideas? Try the [SAP Idea Place|https://ideas.sap.com/community/products_and_solutions/crystalreports]

Former Member
0 Kudos

The report display correctly, but after clicking on the print button whether I cancel or continue the printing after the dialog printer option shows all the hyperlink in the page(logout, menu links etc) losses the redirection, I cant log out, I cant go to the other menu of my web page project. Im using crystal report for visual studio 2010 and asp.net. hope you could help me.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys;

After googling around, and reading every issues here about freezing links after clicking print, setting crystal report viewer's PrintMode = PrintMode.ActiveX did it, links now works after clicking print button, please do try it if it also works on you.

Thanks guys.

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Strange. I don't recall this being an issue or solution when I did printing tests, but I'll try it and see.

Many thanks for the tip - I'll report my findings

- Ludek

Former Member
0 Kudos

l

Edited by: starrysky88 on Sep 13, 2011 6:54 AM

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Trying to reproduce the issdue and having problems doing so. Are frames involved in these apps at all?

- Ludek

Answers (0)