cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crystal 2013 support for Windows 10

Former Member
0 Kudos

I just installed Windows10 and wanted to reinstall my license of Crystal Report 2013 but I am getting errors.  They are two errors:

Error 1

A fatal error has occurred which has caused the installer to quit.  Please gather any %temp% and installer logs to present to your support personnel.

Error 2

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

Program:....When the installer is located

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.  Please contact the application's support team for more information

What can I do to get past this?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi John

Make sure you are using the latest Service Pack available from SMP or the Downloads Portal here:

Downloads for SAP Crystal Reports and others

You can also get to the portal from the Overview tab - look for "SAP Crystal Reports 2008, 2011 & 2013 Patches, Fix Packs and Redistribution packages" on the left hand side.

Please note that CR 2013 is not officially supported on WIN 10, not yet. However last week there was a post identical to you where the customer was using SP 1 for CR 2013. Updating to a more recent SP resolved his issue. (well, he actually downloaded the 30 day eval of SP 4 and that worked). Presumably SP 7 will work even better.

One thing I am not sure of is, if you will be able to do an HTML preview using Edge.

- Ludek

Senior Support Engineer AGS Product Support, Global Support Center Canada

Follow me on Twitter

Message was edited by: Ludek Uher

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I don't understand the instructions.  Are you asking me to install the demo version?.  I am not able to install the SP until the product is installed.

Can you please explain in detail how can I get SAP Crystal 2013 installed with Windows 10.

Thanks

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes. Download the trial. Use your keycode when installing. Then update to SP 7.

Or contact sales and get them to give you full SP 7 build. Sales PH: 866-681-3435 or 1-800-677-7271

Worldwide Office Locations | SAP

- Ludek