cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crosstab sort on field that is not in the crosstab

0 Kudos

So I have a crosstab made up of dates for the columns and result names for the rows.  I can easily set the dates to be in descending order so the most recent is the first column.  I do not want my result names in descending or ascending alphabetical order.  I need them in their rowsequence order which is another field. What is the easiest way to set the row sort order in the crosstab to the ascending rowsequence field? I am getting:                               12/5/12                    11/5/12 Comment:              tolerated well            did not tolerate well Current Dose:          10mg                      20 mg Diagnosis:              122-33                    122-33 New Dose:              No change                10 mg But I need:                               12/5/12                    11/5/12 Diagnosis:              122-33                    122-33 Current Dose:          10mg                      20 mg New Dose:              No change                10 mg Comment:              tolerated well            did not tolerate well Thanks Jil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

abhilash_kumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jill,

Instead of adding the Result Names as the Row in the Crosstab, go ahead and add the Row Sequence number as the Row.

Then, while in the Preview Mode, right-click one of the cells in the Row and Select Row Options > Group Options > Options tab > Check "Customize Group Name Field" > From the drop down choose the Result Names column.

Hope this helps!

- Abhilash

Follow us on Twitter

Got Enhancement ideas? Try the SAP Idea Place

Share Your Knowledge in SCN Topic Spaces

0 Kudos

That did it Abhilash !!!!!  Thanks so much !!!

Answers (0)