cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cross referencing table in PO 7.4 Single Stack.

sukhsimran_singh
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

We are planning to migrate from PI Dual Stack to PO 7.4 Java stack. We have RFC lookup tables developed and maintained in our current ABAP stack of PI. We would like to maintain the same RFC lookup tables when we migrate to PO 7.4 as well. Is there any way that we could maintain these RFC lookup tables on Single stack( Java stack) without maintaining those in ECC?

Also, we are using UKMS(Unified Key Mapping Service) approach in one of the existing interface and now client wants to implement the same in SAP PO. How can we implement approach similar to UKMS in SAP PO?

Did anyone has implemented a similar approach in their project?

I have searched SCN and find only one blog which seems similar to my requirement.

https://blogs.sap.com/2013/03/24/building-a-custom-lookup-service-for-cross-referencing-table-in-pi-...

Any detailed blog or document will be helpful. Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Sukhsimran Sodhi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member607993
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sukhisimran.

If you re using the lookup tables for validation and duplication check etc. then in SAP PO 7.5 you can use REST lookup via parameterized map or JDBC Look ups.

How many entries are there? Is this a kind of transactional look up?

sukhsimran_singh
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Thanks for your response. In this requirement, we are trying to maintain a central database on SAP PO Java Stack in a similar manner we use in UKMS approach in the dual stack. We are trying to create a database on Java AS system. We will be dealing with millions of entries. Yes , this is a kind of transactional look up.

Regards,

Sukh

former_member607993
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sukhsimran,

I too had similar requirement but we used a ORACLE POS(within intranet and close to PI) to retrieve the Transactional data via REST API Lookup.

UKMS also looks to be good as well but still it is good to consult with Basis on the data volume storage.

https://blogs.sap.com/2009/11/04/accessing-ukms-from-message-mappings-single-value-implementation-pa...

Thanks and Regards - Rajesh PS