cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cross-Application Time Sheet Datasources ( 0CA_TS_IS_1 & 0CA_TS_IS_2 )

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I need to Extract Cross Application Time Sheet Data in BI 7.0.

In R/3 Source System, While Checking the Extraction in RSA3, the datasource

0CA_TS_IS_2 is getting zero records! ( Even though in Source Table CATSDB i have records with Status 20 ).

Any references or information for the same will be deeply appreciated.

Also if anybody is extracting Data in BW using these BI content Datasources then please share experiences regarding the Extraction(Update mode etc.)

Regards

Swapnil.

Message was edited by:

SWAPNIL THOLIYA

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maybe issue related in OSS note 977380 is your case

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Paolo : I checked in RSA3 only in source System.

Oscar i would be going through the Note mentioned by you.

Thanks

Swapnil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you check with RSA3?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any pointers For Above Question ?

Regards

Swapnil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/e1/0e1a3cc403c21ce10000000a11405a/frameset.htm

CA_TS_IS_2 (Time Sheet Data (Released for approval))

The SAP R/3 system does not write documents for Time Sheet data with status 20 (released for approval). This means that changes made to these data records are not logged.

Therefore, the SAP R/3 system always performs a complete transfer of data records that have been released for approval. The number of data records that need to be transferred usually remains constant because in the period between two transfers not only new data records are added but other data records are also approved. Therefore, system performance is not restricted.

To use this DataSource you must have implemented Support Package SAPKH46C32, or have made the relevant corrections in SAP Note 509592.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the Input Oscar.. But i have one doubt regarding 0CA_TS_IS_1 DS

In R/3 Source Table i.e. In CATSDB Table i have Total 1096 entries with Status as 30(Approved) but the Extractor(0CA_TS_IS_1) in RSA3 is fetching only 13 Records

Can u plz give any pointers in this regards...

Regards

Swapnil.