cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRM Init load failure Errors In Source System 340

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

This is my first question on SDN.........could anyone help me please????

When I am attempting to do an Init load to ODS 0CRM_PROH and to MD Infoprovider 0CRM_SRVGUI, using Infosource 0CRM_SERVICE_PROCESS_H the load is failing and I get the message Errors In Source System 340.

Version is BW3.5 and CRM4.0

Thanks

Emma

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

By the way, full load is successful it only happens with Init load

Emma

Former Member
0 Kudos

There should be some more help on the error. Is there any dump n the source system? you should be having some other details. See the job log for the extractiong in the sourec system and it should say something,

regards

sriram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Emma,

If u have done the full load recently, now u can go for init without data transfer for delta enabling.

Before that u can check the error in details and let us know...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sriram,

There is no more detail in the error message. I have looked at the job log and there is nothing in there to indicate what is wrong.

Emma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Venkat

I have considered this but could you please explain the following:

If I start a full load at say 10am. It finishes at 11am. If I then do an init no data at 11.05am after the full load has finished. then I do a delta. Does this mean that my delta will pick up data only from when the init no data was done and set the timestamp?

So I will lose any data between 10am (when I started full load) and 11.05am (when I ran init no data)?

Emma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Emma,

Good catch. You can anyways do the following.

1. Run a init without data.

2. Run a full repair.

3. Run the deltas.

For this, you have to set the ODS in overwrite mode, so that even if there are few duplicate reocrds, it will be overwritten.

Regards

Sriram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Emma,

Can you please check the extraction test in RSA3 and find whether the extraction is working fine or not? let us know the detailed error message from the source system.

Regards

Sriram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sriram

Thanks for your reply. Extraction is fine in source system. No errors.

In BW there is no further detail available in the error message, just Errors In Source System 340.

Emma