Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRM BUS20900-CREATED not triggered

felipe_uribe
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello every one.

Our system is CRM with Case Management.

My problem is that I need an event triggered when a case is created, Iu2019m creating a case since home page from CRM Web UI, but no event is triggered, I check SWEL but not new events for that activity.

The event I should have is BUS20900-CREATED, but nothing happened, I went for SWEC but no modification object for this BUS20900.

Any other idea?

Tanks a lot

Felipe Uribe

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you checked in the R/3 using Event trace. In the R/3 itself you need to check and find the corresponding Business object and Event.

Then you have to check the Event linkages, also Event linkage is active in workflow template.

Simulate the event using Transaction, SWU0. It will displays the list of workflow's that are linked with this event.

n the list check whether your workflow is there or not? If it is not there, then there is some issue's in Event linkage.

Thanks,

Viji.

felipe_uribe
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Viji,

I did what you said before posting this issue, the event BUS20900-CREATED is not in TCode SWEL after a "case" have been created, it means that any Workflow are able to start via triggering event, so is not necessary to check the event linkage because I just need an event to activate a Workflow, in addition to that no event is triggered after creating a "case" in Case Management.

Just for the record, I'm using SAP-CRM 7 with Case Management, and not R/3 standard.

Any way I did create a Workflow with this event as a triggering event and created the event manually, and the Workflow started and works perfectly so the issue is not with the Workflow and it start conditions, is just to have this event published by SRM after a Case creation.

Thanks a lot.

Felipe Uribe

Answers (0)