Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating tables in JspDynpage in HTMLB

pravesh_verma
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am having few problems while working with HTMLB.

1) First of all help me finding the location where I can get some of the examples in PDK about tableview. I found many people posting that look for the examples in PDK for HTMLB JSPDynPage. I tried to find it but didn't get it. Please tell me that.

2)I am trying to make tables through JspDynpage. I visited few of the post answered earlier regarding the same. But could not achieve the results. I tried the follwing link but got some errors.

Please tell me the way to make the tables with help of model.

Regards

Pravesh

View Entire Topic
Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Pravesh,

As for your first question, have you installed PDK on your EP server. If yes, Then you will get a role called Java Development. Assign this role to your user and login. Under this role you will find Examples. Try there. You should get an example for Tables.

Ranjith

pravesh_verma
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks Rajeev and Ranjith for your response but I have already tried this example. I know that I have to create a model but when I create the

Portal Application Object ->JspDynpage->Generate Bean Statement,

I get three things with me:

1) JSP page.

2) Bean class(in src.api)

3) Java Class(in src.core)

I think I am going right till now. Now please refer the link I have send. I added all the three things accordingly. Even then its giving an error.

So please suggest me the way to get the things right

And Ranjith I have PDK installed on my EP server But under the section of Java Development there is no link as examples, anyhow there is link called OBN Examples but i dont think that you are talking abt that.

Please let me know am I on the right track.

Regards

Pravesh

pravesh_verma
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Still I am looking for the answers of my question. Can anybody help me finding it.

Thanks and Regards

Pravesh