cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating heading in a slanted tab

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In one of the screens I need a tab or label whose right border is slanted on the right side.(just like the those on SAP standard screens).This tab or label will be used as heading.How can this be done ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

What I meant was that I wanted a tab which looks like the title of selection screen. Basically I need to create a selection screen like structure i.e..what is the alternative for SELECTION-SCREEN BEGIN of block B1 with frame title text-001..in BSP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ananya,

there is no alternative for SELECTION-SCREEN - you have to build your gui and logic by using html,htmlb etc. To print titles or text you can use OTR-texts which you give to the htmlb-element attributes like htmlb:textview.

Please have a look at the samples in sbspext_htmlb.

Regards

athavanraja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

for such a case (designing the group box with title) you can use htmlb:group

check out sample application

application: sbspext_htmlb

page : Group.bsp

if you dont like this style you can use plain html like below to simulate the selection screen frame box

<fieldset style="padding: 2">
	<legend>Group box</legend>
	This is for testing
 </fieldset>

Regards

Raja

athavanraja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ananya Mukherjee ,

I appreciate the points! but it would be nice if you can tell us whether what we suggested was useful or some crap by replying to the thread.

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ananya

Why dont you use the Header.htm of SBSPEXT_HTMLB BSP Application.....

You can change the Figures and can use that page as a header...for your applciation...

Its there in your r/3 system...

Cheers:)

Mithlesh