cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating graphs in wad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have to create a graph, where in i have to take the values from one infoobject that i.e region. But here i need to create three views of the graph, where in the graph shows international, domestic and all regions.

Can this be possible?

Can we filter international, domestic values in the infoobject region and display the graphs, at one go

Thanks

Rani

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Add a dropdown box in and a chart in web templats then add the data provider to dropdown box then u hav to add chart in affected item in dropdown box then at run time ur output will change accordingly the value of dropdown box.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using a query as the dataprovider, in that i have one characteristic infoobject reigon. This region has different values like central, emea, america, northeast etc.

I want three charts to be displayed without any user intervention (drop down, filter, check box).

The charts would display:

1. Chart for Region = emea and america

2. Chart for Region = Northeast and central

3. Chart for Region = All region values

Chart 3 can be easily acheived by assigning dataprovider to the chart, but without using filter, dopdown and anyother user intervention how can i restrict the chart which is using the same dataprovider to different region values.

Thanks

Rani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use use the 3 queries and restrict data on queries.

And now create the 3 data providers and use them on three chart.

Regards,

Ravi

chemicala_srimallikarjuna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can Create as many graphs as you want .. for domestic,international, country ....

Use same dataprovider for all graphs , it helps in maintenance of the template.

Steps:

Define one data provider in the properties of the web template

eg: dataprovider 1 > select the query / view.

For each graph web item : select the graph > in the properties

select the dataprovider1

repeat the same for the other ones

Hope this helps,

Regards

CSM Reddy