cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating a custom extractor for alternative account number hierarchy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts I need to create a custom hierarchy datasource for a custom objects group in FI FM in order to load alternative account number hierarchy from ECC to BW. I have created a custom extractor based on the ALTKT_SKB1 and the SKB1. The following is the code used:
IF SOURCE_FIELD_3 - IOBJNM = 'ALTKT_SKB1'.
RESULT = 'INFOOBJECTNAME'.
ELSE. RESULT = SOURCE_FIELDS_3 - IOBJNM ENDIF.

The problem is , when I load it to BW, I only see the top node name and its level 1 node element names. I don't see the grand-children (leaves from GL accounts) and whatever values come after.

It looks like I need to link those nodes I see from the setnode table to the corresponding leaves from the setleaf table. any clue how this can be done? Thanks John

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

what was the field used while creating the hierarchy in GS01 and BW07? SAKNR??

Have you maintained all the mapping in transformation as there are 6 rule groups for hierarchy transformation.

Regards,

Sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep, Thanks so much for your response. I used field ALTKT_SKB1 the SKB1 table. Are you saying that I should have used SAKNR field ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not really, it should work with that also.

Is there any compounding used?

What are you mapping in 5 rule group to value interval (leafto field)?

What are you mapping "infobject"  in rule group hierarchy structure? nodename?

Is your hierarchy interval based? If yes, you have to uncomment the start routine code generated by system.

Regards,

Sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the interval, I needed to add the following code: CALL METHOD cl_rstran_gen_step_hier_split=>reset_interval_nodes EXPORTING i_iobjnm      = 'InfoObjectName' . i_t_intervals = SOURCE_PACKAGE_5 CHANGING c_t_nodes    = SOURCE_PACKAGE_3.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sandeep,

first of all, thanks a lot for the clue to enable the interval code. I did that , I see the leaf. The only problem is that there is that the leaf(child of the node) have no description although the description have been mapped. See the enclosed figure

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have to load the text of "infobject' via text datasource  ( for example, 0gl_account_text )

Regards,

Sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your quick response !

I loaded both the text and attribute but , but it still does not show the description. the infoObject to hold the hierarchy has chart of account as a compounded InfoObejct.

a)  Would that be the reason ? do I need to do anything about the compounded IObject?

b) It is possible that I can use abap and look up the text from the text already loaded

p> Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

A) yes ...you have to regenerate the data source again in bw07 and add control area (I am guessing). Then you have to write code to populate compounded object via CMOd .

B) it is not possible as you will have values like this #/12345 no text

Icoa/12345   Text

Refer to below link..good document

Regards

Sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, I will try this and see what I get. But is this the reason why I'm not getting the node description?

Answers (0)