cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create new Model with Web Service

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i would like to create a new Model in the NDS importing a web service.

But it doesn´t show the model. I see some files if i go to navigator and refresh the folders but there is no new model.

The wsdl is: http://217.193.159.186/wsa-server/services/ET_PARTNERController?wsdl

Perhaps somebody can help me or can tell me how i can look in a log file, what the problem is. Thanks

Stefan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are accessing the internet through the proxy then you might not be able to create the model. Try to create the model from the local system(from the webservice available with as example).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How are using the WSDL .. As a url or a local file.

What folder are u seeing.

Can u find some data under the model.

Did u get any name under proxy when importing the WSDL

?

And are you sure that the WSDL file is correct. ?

Regards

Bharathwaj

Message was edited by: Bharathwaj R

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am using als a url!

I see the folders:

types with some java-classes (ServerException, ET_PARTNER, Root, Array, ET_PARTNERControllerServerImpl)

I can´t find data under the model!

Under the proxy i get the types-folder(with the files)and the ET_PARTNERControllerServerImp.java and the types.xml

I can work with the webservice when i call it from a java-Application with jsps from tomcat! But now it should be switched to webdynpro and WAS!

You can look at the wsdl, too! the adress is open!

Thanks for your answer!

Regards Stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I guess the problem is ur trying to look for the i/p & o/p attributes in the models of the project directly.

Put it in the used models and then map it to the controller.. While mapping you should be able to see the data.

Regards

Bharathwaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

I dont´understand what you mean!

I have tested it with another web service from this side and everything works.

In this case i don´t have the ports, protocols and everything else!

I can´t put it in the used models because no model appears.

Stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can u tell me where u created ur webservice ?? is it in the same server that u r using to import ur modelwebservice from?? can u send me ur webservice proj?? to my mail id?? my id is -Sirisha_Rowtula@satyam.com

Thank you,

Sirisha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sirisha,

thank you for your help. I created my Web Services in Eclipse 3.0 with Apache AXIS.

I created it on my localhost:8080 and then I copied it to the tomcat-Server and configured it.

My webservice project has 3 parts (Server with the webservices, common and client).

I would like to replace this client with the web dynpro client and working with the web services.

The webservice project has 42 MB including all libraries.

I would like to include the web services and then deploy the web dynpro project on the j2ee-server.

Regards.

Stefan