cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create Currency Conversion on Infoset

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

I face the problem, when i used currency conversion on the query (that query I created on infoset).

I have already created the Currency conversion on calmonth. , but i dont know why that variable is not visible on that query when i want to select it.

Can the expert give the advise?

I will give the point if it;s helpfull.

Thanks in advance.

Siandari

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You'll have to create the currency conversion specifically for the infoset.Because in the infoset it holds a different technical name as compared to cube or in Multiprovider.

You can observe the same thing for variables created on a characteristics are not visible for the same characteristics present in the infoset.

Regards,

Umesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Umesh,

thanks u for you answer.

can u inform me how to create the currency conversion specifically for the infoset?

thank again.

I will give u the point.

siandari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Follow the same procedure which you have you followed for creation of currency variable for the infoset characteristics.

only diffrence would be the technical name for the calmonth would be diffrent,that you'll have to refer to infoset for the actual technical name.

It would be some thing like Technical name of Infoset_Calmonth ie. like ZINF_OCALMONTH.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Umesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Umesh,

thank u, I already assign the point for u.

rgds,

Siandari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

I have a infoset on which I want to use currency conversion.Currency conversion works fine on infoset , but I can not choose time reference from variable in rscur where I create conversion type to use in infoset queries.

I want to make a currency conversion on a specific date which users enter in variable screen.

In an ODS or infocube query I can use conversion types on which I create time reference from variable .

So all currency conversions are done on a specific date.

But in infoset queries I can not make currency conversion on a variable.

Does anyone has a problem like me? What is your solution ?

Thanks all.

Answers (0)