cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CR SP32 for VS 2022 Paste Issues

mcd375
Discoverer

Dear Community,

I have a issues on paste a object in a report. The object to be inserted is oversized.

Is there a solution for this?

Windows 10 21H2, Visual Studio 2022, SAP Crystal Reports SP32

Best Regards,

Dennis

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Issue created and KBA'd:

405738/2022 / VS 2022 64 bit Embedded Report Designer Copy/Paste size issue

3209106 - Crystal Reports for Visual Studio 2022 - object Copy/Paste does not use original objects size properties when pasting

Use Google to search for the KBA number.

Note the work around, please read the KBA first before dropping the object onto the report.

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

santillo
0 Kudos

salve anche io stesso problema !!! Soluzioni

j-oseph25
Discoverer
0 Kudos

- I have the Same issue since SP32 Released any updates or fix?

avchung
Discoverer
0 Kudos

For the moment paste into the Footer Section of the report, it will not change the height of the section, just the width of the object will be very large, then just enter a value for the width to be 300 to 500, then move it to where it has to be. It's not a perfect fit and we should not have to do things like this, but at least this way does not change the height of the section as well.

0 Kudos

Is there any update on this? Also have the same issue and it is basically, as Bob says above, unusable. Having to reformat your section every time you paste something is just ridiculous.Worked fine on the previous version

0 Kudos

Same issue. The inability to copy and paste properly makes CR unusable. I need to resize the object height, width and the section height for every copy and paste.

SAP, please fix it ASAP. Thanks

0 Kudos

I had the same issue

CR SP32 for VS 2022 Paste Issues

Any updates for solving this issue?

0 Kudos

Perfect, thanks for the details.

I can duplicate the issue, for a work around change the size and it should work then.

Note the sizes did not copy over properly:

I'll escalate it to R&D for a fix in SP 33, in the mean time drop it onto the form and change the position values manually to get it to a reasonable size.

Don

eahsan8954
Discoverer

Hi Don,

any plan date to release SP 33

0 Kudos

What kind of object is it?

What is the error or work flow?

mcd375
Discoverer
0 Kudos

On design. I copied the selected object and then pasted it. Ctrl + C -> Ctrl + V

The same with images.