cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CPI SOAP to SOAP Error unexpected text/html ContentType. Incoming portion of HTML stream

former_member722259
Discoverer

Hello Experts,

we use Cloud Foundry with Cloud Integration (CPI) to call a SOAP web service to our on premise (S4 System) and get following Error:

org.apache.cxf.interceptor.Fault: Response was of unexpected text/html ContentType. Incoming portion of HTML stream: (none)

I try following troubleshooting's but nothing helps

- change content type

- URL Path @ Cloud Connector is "/" + Path And All Sub-Paths

-Of course I tested the SOAP Service first via POSTMAN on our SAP system directly and it works.

I guess that the Incoming HTML stream is the error message from our SAP system.

I checked authorization and everything but It doesn't help.

Can anybody help me out with this problem, because google doesn't help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

Hi Martineau, have you solved this issue? Thanks.

former_member722259
Discoverer
0 Kudos

How can I replace the SOAP channel with HTTP? Here is a screenshot for better understanding.

0 Kudos

Hi Alexander,

You can also add exception sub-process in you iflow and try to add groovy script there as mentioned in blog:

https://blogs.sap.com/2021/01/06/fetch-soap-fault-error-response-from-receiver-in-sap-cloud-platform...

It will help you to better analyze SOAP error.

former_member722259
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello Pranav,

thank you it's a good hint but unfortunately I only get "<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><detail/>" out of the thrown exception.

r_herrmann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alexander,

have you tried activating the trace mode (as described here: https://launchpad.support.sap.com/#/notes/0002665258 ) for the IFlow? The trace file itself allows you to have an insight into exchanged messages. Thus you might get aware of the actual content/error message.

Alternatively you could try to replace the SOAP channel with a HTTP channel. This one should at least be able to pass the response back into your flow, so that you can inspect the returned html to figure out at which point things gone worse...