cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Corresponding R/3 table.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a R/3 Quantity field thats populating another quantity field in BW. I think its getting the wrong numbers. How can go back to R/3 to check if the numbers match. I have the technical name of the R/3 field but not sure in which table its sitting. How can i find out which table its pulling the data from? wheni checked in the datasource in R/3 i dont see which table it belongs to. How to go abt it?

Thanks in Advance. Any help or pointer would be appreciated and fully rewarded.

Thanks,

Mav.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

goto roosource table > datasource name > execute. then in the next screen, double click on ur ds and note down what u've have in the field extractor... should be a function moule name.. goto se37 type this function module name and search for the tables associated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mav!

Take a look here:

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/09/05/sap-bw-and-business-content-datasources-in-pursuit-of-the-origins

Hope it helps!

Bye,

Roberto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi thanks for the reply. I could get down till the function module. But where would i be able to search the tables associated with the FM/ Wheni click on the where used icon, it shows me programs,classes, BSP application, internet services etc. I want to see what is the table that is being used.

Thanks,

Mav

Former Member
0 Kudos

in se37 after u enter the function module, in the code u can try a ctl+f for table. u might get to the statement tables.

Former Member
0 Kudos

try this too:

goto st05 tcode and click activate trace, then goto rsa3 give ur ds name and execute, now goto st05 again press deactivate trace and then click on display trace. u can find what tables it accessed.

Answers (0)