cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

COPA Extraction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a requirement to develop a P&L report Vs budget based on Profit Center, we already have P&L Actual Report by profit center for each activities. so now the requirementment is we need to place the Actual vs Budget for month wise

Jan- ActaulJan - BudgetFeb - ActualFeb - BudgetMarch -ActualMarch - Budget
total Actaultotal budgettotal Actaultotal budgettotal Actaultotal budget

wise versa, I am loading Budget amount for each profitcenter from flat file, and actual is extracting from COPA, now in COPA data source which filed is the over all actual cost field? or how I can cummulate the fields to get Actual cost for each profit center, knd hlp me out pls. if you need more detail kndly let me know.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

#1 : The scenario you have described seems to be very much related to CO-OM-CCA reports : http://goo.gl/8bWGB. 0CO_OM_CCA_9 contains actual data on a document level.  0CO_OM_CCA_1 contains particularly actual and plan data aggregated on a fiscal period basis.

#2 : There's a field called VERSN which is mapped with 0VERSION and it should be save a snapshot (version 0 first snapshot, version 1 second snapshot...and so on).

I think you can use BI-IP to model this scenario in BEx using structures in a single column. The Plan Vs Actual would only differ by 0INFOPROV restrictions, while having similar MoM trails. Please check the COPA retractor functions which will be much useful for such planning cases. More references : http://goo.gl/Auasf

Hope this helps. Thanks, Arun Bala

andrea_previati
Contributor
0 Kudos

Create a copy of your actual cube and load into it a custom key figure BUDGET by flat file. After you can create a multiprovider on the two cubes with simple calculated key figures in query (budget vs actual )

hope it helps

former_member223480
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Rajeshvaramana

You have the actual query (P&L)  working or not?

You are loading the budget via flt file in which data provider. You have different data providers for actual and budget values?

If you have a copa cube, and one more for the budget then create a muti based on the two cubes.

Thank you

Yiannis