cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

COPA DATASOURCE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear EXperts,

i am having the COPA datasource 1_CO_PA333ZPAC4 and the user requested three new fields.

The required three fields are already available in the datasource when i checked the same through KEB0,but they have not taken till now.In KEB0 i am not able to change the datasource.

i think in this case there is no need to re-create the datasource again right.

please correct me regarding the same and let me know in which transaction i can change the datasource for selecting the required fields.

Regards,

Sunil Kumar.B

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member360228
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If those fields were not ticked during initial data source creation then they cannot be added now. You will have to re-create the COPA data source to use those three new fields.

Regards,

Arminder Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arminder,

Thanks for the quick reply.

i think the only way is to re-create the datasource using the same operating concern through the Tcode KEB0.

While re-creating the datasource i will provide the same name because i no need to change anything in the BW side except of replicating the datasource and offcourse of mapping the new fields in the complete flow.

i also need to transport the datasource in the R/3 landscape.

Please let me know the procedure is correct and still i need to take any precautions,so that the current flow running in the production should not be disturbed.

Regards,

Sunil Kumar.B

former_member360228
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thats the right procedure, by keeping the same name you will avoid any rework in the BW side.

Regards,

Arminder Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Sunil. The procedure is correct. The only thing you would need to consider is to check if the init & delta management stays good after you delete and re-create the datasource. You can however test this in Dev/Test systems so that you are sure when you move to Production.

Best Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Thanks,will follow the procedure and get back in case of any queries.

Regards,

Sunil Kuamr.B

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

refer the threads