cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Convert the ABAP report (ALV Grid based) into BSP Application

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

I tried to convert the abap report into a bsp application. I have followed all the steps mentoined in the previous threads regarding this topic.

I have created a simple Z report in CRM, that displays the business partner details from the table BUT000 based on the partner entered. Partner is the input given to this report. I have defined the partner field in PARAMETERS.

Now I have written all the code in the onInitialization of the BSP Page looking at the previous threads and also in the layout of the page.

submit ZTEST_PARTNER

exporting list to memory and return

with p_part = 'HR10079430'.

and also the rest of the code.

It is working fine. The BSP page is displayed with all the Business Partner details.

Now the problem is I have another Z report that displays the result in the ALV grid. The report uses the Function Module REUSE_ALV_GRID_DISPLAY to display the output.

If I use the same method above this is giving a dump, I mean it says the page cannot be displayed. When I tried to debug this, it is throwing the dump at the CALL SCREEN 500 statement present in the FM REUSE_ALV_GRID_DISPLAY.

So, how should I use the above method to convert the ALV Grid based Z report into a BSP Application.

Please give your suggestions.

Thanks & Regards,

Raju.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

athavanraja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you cannot .

even if you use a normal report to

submit the alv grid report

exporting list to memory and return

it will show the alv on screen and will nt just export the list to memory.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

Thanks for the reply.

Is there any other way that we can convert this ALV grid based report into a BSP Application?

Thanks & Regards,

Raju.

Answers (0)