cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contents in a particular request in ODS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have a request in an ODS that I want to see the data in it. How can I do it? The data has been loaded from one ods to other directly without PSA in between.The request I want to look at is in the destination ODS. I can see the values in ODS contents. But how to see the contents of a particular request in an ODS?

Thank you very much.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Visu,

You can go to se11 and view the active data of the ODS. The table name would be /BIC/A<tech name of the ODS>.

Alternatively goto ODS -> Manage -> Content (tab) -> Active data.

Hope this helps.

Bye

Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Dinesh,

Thanks for the reply. I can see whole data in ODS in contents or active data. But I want to see contents of a recemtly uploaded data request. Only that request. Any idea how to see contents of a particular request?

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In Activa data, you will not able to able see data by request, alternatively give me posting period or year to filter data,

otherwise check data in change log table where you can filter based on the request number.

hope it helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Dinesh and Shashi,

I got the records based on filtration using fiscal period/year. That solved my problem.

Thank you very much.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Visu,

There is a selection option for the request in the active table. Enter the request id(tech name ..eg REQ******) and execute. You can find the request id tech name in the manage of the ODS - it will be the last column.

Bye

Dinesh