cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Constructive URL to add in PowerBI to Fiori browser with specific technical object selected

anwang
Explorer
0 Kudos

I am looking for a way to create a constructive URL in PowerBI list view. With each tech object, user can click the hyperlink to Fiori browser and open SAP with given tech object number. I can make it working with display notification, display work order, but I cannot make it work on display material master (MM03 with given Material master number). The rest of technical objects I am looking for are : task list, material master, purchase requisition and purchase order.

Please help me out if you know a way to make this work. Thank you!

TamasFodor
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

We helped you to accept the answer, since there were no updates after 7 days. You can unaccept it anytime if you have further questions.

Kind regards,

Tamas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

yogananda
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

anwang

You can use the PowerBI "Link" visual to create a link that will open Fiori Browser and take the user to the relevant SAP object. You will need to create a link that includes the relevant parameters for each object type. For example, for a Material Master (MM03) object, the link should include the material number and the transaction code for MM03.

For Task List, the link should include the task list number and the transaction code for the relevant task list.

For Purchase Requisition, the link should include the requisition number and the transaction code for the relevant purchase requisition.

For Purchase Order, the link should include the order number and the transaction code for the relevant purchase order.

The format of the link should be as follows:
<fiori launchpad url>/sap/bc/ui5_ui5/sap/<transaction code>?<parameters>

For example:
https://fiori.example.com/sap/bc/ui5_ui5/sap/MM03?matnr=12345

You can find more information on creating links for Fiori Browser in the SAP documentation.

Answers (0)